By taking part in this prize draw you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, then you should not take part. It is your responsibility to ensure that you review the current terms and conditions before entering. We, Gymshark, recommend that you save a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference during the prize draw.
Gymshark reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms.
1. What Can You Win?
At the close of the prize draw each day we will pick 10 winners. There will be 20 winners in total. The prize draw winners will each win the following prize (the “Prize”):
Please note – THE OUTFIT HAS TO BE IN STOCK ON THE WEBSITE.
The Prize is subject to availability and may not be exchanged nor is it transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Prize is subject to winner confirmation of eligibility (i.e. Gymshark can contact the winner and confirm eligibility). The Prize and prize draw are subject to winner confirmation (i.e. Gymshark can contact the winner(s) and confirm eligibility). Gymshark holds the right to change, alter or withdraw the prize draw at any time due to change in any applicable law or any events outside the control of Gymshark. Gymshark shall not be responsible for any delay, cancellation or rescheduling of the Prize. If the Prize is unavailable at the time of the prize draw, an alternative item may be chosen.
2. Who Can Enter?
Entrants must be aged 18 or over to partake in the prize draw. Gymshark reserves the right to ask the winner to provide proof of age. The prize draw is open to anyone over 18 except Employees (and their immediate family) of Gymshark, or anyone directly associated with Gymshark or the administration of the prize draw. Entrants must have a valid email address account to partake in the prize draw. Gymshark reserves the right (as its sole discretion) to decide if the eligibility criteria are met – if the eligibility criteria is not met, the entry will be invalid.
3. How To Enter?
Complete the QR code scavenger hunt at the #LiftManchester event (“the Event”), and enter your email address into the form that is on the final QR code.
No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
4. Opening and closing dates and times The prize draw will be open from 10:00 BST until 18:00 BST on 13th July 2019. The prize draw will then re-open at 10:00 BST until 17:00 BST on 14th July 2019. Any entries received after 17:00 BST on 14th July 2019 will not be valid, counted, accepted or considered.
5. How Are The Winners Selected?
The winners will be chosen by random selection which will be supervised by an independent person. The winners will be contacted no later than 17.00 BST on the 15th July 2019 by email address, supplied to Gymshark using the online form on the final QR code.
The decision of Gymshark regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
By taking part in the prize draw, entrants agree to participate in publicity at Gymshark’s request if they are a winner. Entrants agree that Gymshark (or any third party nominated by Gymshark) may, in its sole discretion use their name, image, any relevant video footage of them and comments relating to the Prize and their experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without notice and without any fee being paid.
Gymshark reserves the right to withdraw the Prize (or any part of it) if a winner breaches any of the terms in these terms and conditions or if they are found to have acted in a dishonest or fraudulent manner.
Gymshark must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. The winners name and country can be obtained by sending an email to the Gymshark email firstname.lastname@example.org within one month after the closing date stated in paragraph 4.
If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please email Gymshark at email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Gymshark must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
If you wish to contact Gymshark in relation to the prize draw, please comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The winners name and country can be obtained by sending an email to the Gymshark email email@example.com
1. Gymshark accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
2. Insofar as is permitted by law, Gymshark its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Gymshark, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your stator rights are not affected.
3. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of prizes.
4. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
5. The promotor of this prize draw is Gymshark Limited of GSHQ, Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley, Solihull, B90 8AB.
Your participation in Gymshark’s #LiftManchester Event Prize draw will involve providing us with personal data which we collect and use to organise the competition and to promote our products, services and events to you.
Full details of your rights in relation to the information we collect, how we use it, who we share it with, how long we keep it and how to end use of it by us is set out in our Privacy Notice which you can read on our website. Show us you consent to Gymshark using your personal data to promote our products, services and events to you by entering your email into the iPad provided at #LiftManchester on the 13th July or 14th July 2019.